懷孕孕婦與魚油好處

來源自美國貝拉網 BellaOnline一個以女性話題為主軸的網站
本文僅作中文翻譯,不加入任何註解。

Omega-3魚油和懷孕

Omega 3 Fish Oil and Pregnancy

Omega-3魚油和懷孕是一個完美的組合 -- 對寶寶和媽媽都是。

Omega 3 fish oil and pregnancy are a perfect fit – for both baby and mom.

研究顯示,要發展成一個聰明又健康的寶寶,在懷孕期間補充Omega-3 DHA和EPA脂肪酸是有必要的。

Studies show that, for the development of a smart, healthy baby, good nutrition during pregnancy requires the omega 3 DHA and EPA fatty acids found in fish oil.

但是,85%的婦女缺乏這種重要的Omega-3脂肪酸。數據顯示在懷孕婦女中,只有2%的孕媽媽從飲食中獲得了足夠的Omega-3 DHA及EPA。而其他98%的孕媽則比每日建議量平均低了18%。

Yet 85% of women are deficient in these important omega 3 fatty acids. Studies show only 2% of pregnant women have diets that meet their needs for omega 3 DHA and EPA. The other 98% average less than 18% of the daily recommendation.

懷孕期的營養補充一定要包含魚油

Nutrition During Pregnancy Must Include Fish Oil​

在魚肉中發現的DHA和EPA,對於孕婦的健康和寶寶的發展扮演了極重要的角色。許多科學家建議懷孕期間每日應攝取至少900毫克的魚油。

The DHA and EPA found in omega 3 fish plays such a vital role in a pregnant woman’s health and her baby’s development that many scientists recommend at least 900 mgs of fish oil a day during pregnancy. That’s equivalent to a daily serving of salmon.

 

對寶寶的益處為:

更聰明、更好的大腦
良好神經系統的發展
由視網膜形成較佳的視力
出生後較少行為問題
新生兒會有較佳的睡眠模式

The benefits for baby are:

A better brain with higher intelligence

Good nervous system development

Better eyesight from retina formation

Fewer behavioral problems after birth

Better sleep patterns for a new born

 

對媽媽健康的好處包含:

較低機率發展成妊娠毒血症
保護孕期腦力的流失
較低機會早產和剖腹產
極低產後憂鬱症的發生
大幅降低乳癌的產生

Health benefits for mom include:

Less chance of developing pre-eclampsia

Protection against brain loss during pregnancy

Less chance of pre-term labor and cesarean

Much lower risk of postpartum depression

Greatly reduced incidence of breast cancer

DHA和EPA佔新生兒大腦、視網膜、和神經系統組成的70%。而胎兒唯一獲取這些重要Omega-3脂肪酸的來源就是媽媽了。媽媽在懷孕期間補充了多少,當然也決定了寶寶可以吸收多少。

DHA and EPA make up about 70% of a newborn baby’s brain, retina and nervous system. The only way a fetus can get these important omega 3 fatty acids is from mom. And the amount is dependent on how much she’s getting in her pregnancy diet.

寶寶最好的Omega-3來源

Best Sources of Omega 3 for Baby

很奇怪的是,雖然DHA和EPA都是Omega-3脂肪酸,但大多數的Omega-3食物卻「不」含DHA和EPA。只有在魚油中才含有大量的DHA及EPA。

Here’s the confusion. While DHA and EPA are omega 3 fatty acids, most omega 3 foods do NOT contain DHA and EPA. These are only found abundantly in fish oil.

植物來源和強化食物中的Omega-3,像是亞麻籽油、胡核、和深綠色蔬菜中只含有ALA。即使ALA也是有它的營養價值,但那個不是妳寶寶所需要的,當然也不會達到妳想要的Omega-3所造成的好處。

Fortified foods and vegetable sources of omega 3, such as flaxseed oil, walnuts and dark green vegetables contain only ALA. And.although ALA has nutritional benefits, it’s not what your baby needs to get the great omega 3 results you’re looking for.

雖然人體可以將 0.5%的ALA轉換成DHA和EPA,即便這個量那麼少,仍然需要在理想的狀態下經由一個複雜的轉換程序才會達成。

Although the human body can convert about 1/2 of 1% of ALA into DHA and EPA, even this tiny amount requires ideal conditions and a complex conversion process.

吃一片富含Omega-3、重約 3 oz的鮭魚(含量最多的),當中所獲取的DHA和EPA量,等於一個人要喝好幾加侖的亞麻籽油、吃像山一樣高的沙拉、胡核和強化食物所獲取的量。更別說吃那麼多會造成許多副作用。

To get the DHA and EPA found naturally in a 3 oz. serving of omega 3 rich salmon (the richest source), a person would have to drink gallons of flaxseed oil and eat mountains of salads, walnuts and fortified foods. And that would have very negative side effects.

您最佳Omega-3的來源是鮭魚、鮪魚、沙丁魚、比目魚和保證無重金屬污染的魚油產品。(避免吃鯊魚、方頭魚、箭魚、和國王青花)。

Your best sources of omega 3 are salmon, tongol tuna, sardines, halibut and guaranteed mercury-free fish oil supplements. (Avoid shark, tilefish, swordfish and king mackerel.)

做一個聰明健康的媽媽和擁有一個聰明健康的寶寶

Be a Smart Healthy Mom and Have a Smart Healthy Baby

妳可以看到,長遠來說,要擁有一個大腦和神經系統發展完全的健康寶寶,和一個快樂、健康的媽咪,妳必須要補充Omega-3 DHA和EPA 脂肪酸。

As you can see, for a full-term, healthy baby, with a well-developed brain and nervous system, and a happy, healthy mom, you need omega 3 DHA and EPA fatty acids.

所以,確認妳要常吃富含油脂的海魚,或是在孕期補充天然、無重金屬污染的魚油產品。妳和妳的孩子將是社區當中最聰明的。

So make sure you eat fatty fish often or supplement your pregnancy diet with natural mercury-free fish oil supplements. You and your kid will be the smartest on the block.

All content is the property of FLEXPOWER USA and protected by the state government of Delaware, United States and international copyright laws.